This can be made quickly and is so flavorful. It’s a big hit whenever served!
- 8 ounces Sliced and Halved Brussel Sprouts
- 2 teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1/8 cup Soy Ginger Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Chopped Peanuts
- Wash the brussels sprouts thoroughly and drain well.
- In a 10 inch frying pan sauté the brussels sprouts in olive oil for 5 minutes then add the minced ginger.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with the ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, soy ginger sauce, sweet chili sauce and peanut sauce.
- Stir well and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- The brussels sprouts should be firm but easy to stick a fork in.
- After 15 minutes, put the whole pan in the oven and broil until the top of the brussels sprouts are slightly charred.
- Remove and top with chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately.